Farbest Foods, Inc.
Summary Description: Assist in maintaining the parts cage and inventory for maintenance and production parts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with mechanical, purchasing, and production department personnel to receive and distribute requested inventory
- Perform data entry related to parts inventory and CMMS software
- Receiving and stocking parts
- Efficient distribution of requested parts to minimize customer wait times.
- Help maintain inventory levels to insure proper maximum, minimum, and reorder levels.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Auditing of inventory
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent record keeping and organizational skills
- Understanding of equipment parts and materials
- Excellent computer skills (email, Windows applications, etc.)
- Mechanical background helpful
- Valid insurable driver’s license
Compensation commensurate with skills and experience. Benefits package includes: health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, paid vacations, holiday pay and 401K.