Farbest Foods, Inc.
Farbest Foods, Inc. located in Vincennes, IN is looking for a full-time Information Technology Specialist
Farbest Foods, Inc. offers competitive pay and an incredible benefits package including a low-cost and low-deductible plan with a great network, access to a wellness clinic, and company match 401K. We also offer ample opportunities for advancement, growth, and promotion, bonuses, PTO and vacation time, and more to ensure our team members are well cared for!
Responsible for Level 1 support for IT issues across all offices. Serves as first line of IT support for all employees and shop floor scanning and labeling equipment. Focused on end user and office support, assertion of best practices, compliance monitoring, and data integrity.
- Resolve Level 1 support cases include operating system and software issues, printing, scanning, installations, and hardware configuration
- Ability to support/train end users remotely utilizing related remote access technologies
- Participate in the successful deployment of new software and hardware
- Assist in minor testing/troubleshooting of newly developed software packages
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft Office experience (Office 2016 – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint)
- Experience with deploying/troubleshooting multiple desktop operating systems in an enterprise environment – Windows 10.
- Ability to troubleshoot/replace basic hardware components.
- Ability to learn new products and technologies and assist users in understanding them.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Business Administration or a related field (or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience) is preferred.
- Valid driver’s license required
Salary commensurate with skills and experience. Apply today!