Farbest Farms, Inc.
This position supervises the grower’s management and growing practices to assure each flock is properly maintained in accordance with Company guidelines:
- Continuous premise improvement responsibilities;
- Monitoring flock health and prescribing corrective actions;
- Communicating with all parties in regard to flocks;
- Educating growers on new programs and continuous improvement methods.
- Problem solving and data analysis skills;
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills;
- BS in agricultural related field or equivalent work experience with animal husbandry;
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
Salary commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefit package includes a company vehicle.