Farbest Farms, Inc.
Due to continued growth of the organization Farbest Farms, Inc. is adding to its staff. This position supervises the grower’s management and growing practices to assure each flock is properly maintained in accordance with Company guidelines:
- Continuous premise improvement responsibilities;
- Monitoring flock health and prescribing corrective actions;
- Communicating with all parties in regard to flocks;
- Educating growers on new programs and continuous improvement methods.
- Problem solving and data analysis skills;
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills;
- BS in agricultural related field or equivalent work experience with animal husbandry;
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
Salary commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefit package includes a company vehicle.