Brooder Hub Laborer will be responsible for
- Barn set up for brooding baby turkeys;
- Placing, caring for and moving turkey poults;
- Barn and equipment cleanup;
- Preventative equipment maintenance;
- Other manual farm type tasks.
The basic work schedule for all positions is dayshift, Monday-Friday, with weekend rotations. Must possess a valid driver’s license. Previous experience with poultry and/or animal husbandry preferred: Compensation commensurate with ability and experience, excellent benefit package.
Our Indiana locations include Jasper, Loogootee, Gleason(near Petersburg), Campbellsburg, Bicknell, Lewis (near Sullivan), Lamar and English. Our Kentucky locations is in Rumsey Kentucky.