Brooder Hub Laborer will be responsible for
- Barn set up for brooding baby turkeys;
- Placing, caring for and moving turkey poults;
- Barn and equipment cleanup;
- Preventative equipment maintenance;
- Other manual farm type tasks.
The basic work schedule for all positions is dayshift, Monday-Friday, with weekend rotations. Must possess a valid driver’s license. Previous experience with poultry and/or animal husbandry preferred: Compensation commensurate with ability and experience, excellent benefit package. We have Part Time positions available.
The hub is located at :
12696 N. CR. 650 E.
Lamar, IN 47550