Website Farbest Foods, Inc.
COME WORK FOR THE BEST!
Steady employment! Affordable benefits!
Farbest Foods is looking for an experienced and dedicated candidate to fill our 3rd Shift Maintenance Supervisor position. Farbest Foods is one of the largest turkey companies in the United States and a respected leader in the industry.
We offer competitive pay and an incredible benefits package including a low-cost and low-deductible plan with a great network, access to a wellness clinic, and company match 401K. We also offer ample opportunities for advancement, growth, and promotion, as well as incentives for safety, bonuses, PTO and vacation time, and more to ensure our team members are well cared for!
The Maintenance Supervisor plans, organizes, and directs routine and preventative maintenance activities with an emphasis on safety. Supervises and directs maintenance and refrigeration technicians in a manufacturing environment that operate on 3rd shift.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate, maintain, and perform maintenance activities on plant process equipment.
- Have a good understanding of maintenance activities
- Perform routine safety walk-throughs and correct unsafe conditions.
- Have knowledge of normal operating parameters and procedures during routine maintenance activities.
- Complete accurate and timely documentation of maintenance requests.
- Engage in dismantling, assembling, and installing mechanical equipment.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Use all personal protective equipment provided by the company in compliance with OSHA regulations.
- Adhere to food safety and quality system requirements by committing to meet all pertinent regulatory and customer requirements.
- Utilize continuous improvement tools and assist in identifying opportunities to improve processes.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Learn and adhere to sanitation, safety and security policies and procedures.
- Train and assist with Level I, II, and III Maintenance Mechanics.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements: Education/Experience/Qualification
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills required to operate and troubleshoot equipment monitoring systems.
- Associate degree and/or qualified electrical program preferred; and three to four years of supervisory experience is preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience within the food and beverage industry preferred