POULT LOADING CREW
Due to our growth, Farbest Farms has several new positions available on the Poult moving Crew. These positions will be responsible for moving turkey poults at a company hub brooding facility.
- Help move, place and feed poults;
- Spread shavings and set up barns and pens to brood poults.
- Prepare barn for next brood;
- Help with basic grounds keeping tasks;
- Insure biosecurity between farms;
- Adhere to company’s animal welfare guidelines;
The work schedule will vary Monday-Friday and include some Saturday s, starting at 2AM-4AM , 8-12 hour shifts. Salary commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefit package .
Maintenance Technician – Vincennes
Summary Description: Operate and perform planned preventative maintenance, predictive maintenance, corrective maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of plant process equipment, facility equipment and utility systems. System responsibilities include, switch gear, transformers, PLC’s, rotating equipment, conveyor’s, food processing equipment, plant lighting, mechanical equipment, including building maintenance.
- Master electrical license preferred, previous experience with industrial plants, manufacturing plants with voltages to 4160 Voltage required.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Welding certification a plus
- Advanced computer skills required to operate and troubleshoot equipment monitoring systems.
- Associate degree and/or qualified electrical program ; and three to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Experience within the food and beverage industry preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to pass all medical exams, drug and background checks (including criminal).
- Physical demand requirements: Stand, walk, kneel and bend required for virtually the entire shift.
- Must be capable of working from a ladder or other type of elevated working surface.
- Occasionally required to climb or balance. Frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work in a cold, wet environment with moderate noise.
- Ability to work required hours and shifts, including working weekends, overtime and on holidays.
- Be able to effectively work in a team environment.
- Must be able to supply and maintain a personal standard mechanics tool set. (List of required tools will be provided prior to employment)
- Maintain a valid state driver’s license.
Utility Operators – JFS Milling-Dubois
JFS Milling Inc, located 1 mile north of Dubois, IN on Highway 545 is an affiliate of Farbest Foods/Farbest Farms. This new state-of-the art computerized facility is responsible for the manufacture and delivery in excess of 8,500 tons per week of complete feed for turkeys in Southern Indiana, Illinois and Kentucky.
The mill currently has a position open for a Utility Operator on their night shift working 6PM – 6AM Sunday through Wednesday. Operators will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks including: ingredient receiving, feed manufacturing and load-out.
JFS offers a clean, safe and challenging environment. Interested applicants will be team players dedicated to quality, productivity and teamwork.
PRODUCTION WORKER – Huntingburg and Vincennes, IN
Due to our future growth, Farbest Foods, Inc. is seeking hard working individuals to work in the production areas of the Huntingburg and Vincennes plants. First and Second (Huntingburg only) shift openings are available. No previous experience necessary. Competitive wages and a benefit package which includes: health, vision, disability, paid life insurance, paid vacations, holiday pay, 401-k, and shift differentials. Full and Part-Time positions available. Summer positions available.
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR – Huntingburg and Vincennes, IN
Farbest Foods is looking for an energetic, team player to fill supervisory positions in our production facility in Huntingburg and Vincennes.
- Attaining production goals;
- Improving work methods;
- General supervision and training of employees;
- Participation in continuous improvement programs.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills;
- Problem solving and data analysis skills;
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills, bi-lingual (Spanish) helpful but not required;
- BS or BA degree preferred but not required
- Supervisory experience preferred.
Compensation commensurate with ability and experience, excellent benefit package.
Brooder Farm Labor
Farbest Farms is looking for an individual interested in working at their brooder hubs located in Santa Claus and Gleason, near Petersburg. Duties include Barn set up for brooding baby turkeys; Placing, caring for and moving turkey poults; Barn and equipment cleanup; Other manual farm type tasks. The basic work schedule is dayshift, Monday-Friday, with weekend rotations. Must possess a valid driver’s license. This is an hourly position with benefits.
Compensation commensurate with skills and experience, benefits package includes: health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, paid vacations, holiday pay, performance bonus and 401k.
CDL Feed Haul Drivers JFS Milling-Dubois
JFS Milling Inc, located 1 mile north of Dubois, IN on Highway 545 is an affiliate of Farbest Foods/Farbest Farms. This state-of-the art computerized facility is responsible for the manufacture and delivery in excess of 8,500 tons per week of complete feed for turkeys in Southern Indiana, Illinois and Kentucky.
JFS Milling is currently seeking applications from individuals interested in operating modern tractor/trailers delivering feed to contract growers in the immediate area on the night shift, Sunday–Wednesday 5PM to 5AM. Successful applicants will possess a Class A CDL, experience preferred.
Excellent compensation and benefits package includes: health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, paid vacations, holiday pay, 401k pension plan and uniforms